Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Look for Patagonia Community

I've changed the look of the Patagonia Community page to make it easier for you to navigate through and read about all of your favorite Patagonia gear, sales, and causes. It felt like the old colors, while easy on the eyes, made everything blend in a bit too much. This should make it easier to figure out which phrases are hyper-linked in my entries. In addition, I've added a Google Search tool at the end of each entry. It occurred to me that people may want to look things up or shop around after reading the entry. Also look for a couple of new entries coming up for Patagonia Community:

-my roller coaster ride with the Patagonia Winterfest Sale
-a detailed review of
*the Patagonia Down Vest
*the Patagonia Crewneck Sweatshirt
*the Patagonia Half-Mass Bag (the '07 version)
*the Patagonia Dimension Jacket

Thanks to all of you who are visiting Patagonia Community. I've had only positive correspondence with people who have contacted me. Enjoy the outdoors (and the fire-placed indoors)!
Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home