Saturday, January 3, 2009

Patagonia Sales

I know that after-Christmas sales are big, especially in this economic climate.  Retailers are looking to grab some customers and are dropping prices to do so.  I've noticed that while other brands are cutting prices on some of the outdoor gear sites, most Patagonia clothing is staying full price.  

If you are aiming to pick up some Patagonia jackets, bags, baselayers, and gear but don't want to pay the premium prices, I know that the Patagonia Winterfest Sale usually takes place in early February each year.  That means we're probably only five or six weeks away from some good deals on Patagonia gear.  If you can hold out until then, you'll probably be glad you did.  Stay tuned to the Patagonia Community blog because I'll be posting anything and everything I hear about the Patagonia Winterfest Sale as soon as I find anything out.
(Image above from thewhiteroomshop.com)

Labels:

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home