Monday, February 8, 2010

Patagonia Winterfest Sale February 2010--Can you feel it?

Above: photo from besthike.wordpress.com (but they probably got it from patagonia.com!)
We're just days away from the big Patagonia Winterfest Sale 2010. I'm looking for a great deal on a good hard shell like the Patagonia Stretch Ascent. I have a couple of other shells that I am willing to eBay in order to pare things down and simplify to have just one go-to hardshell. I'm wondering what others out there are looking to pick up. Usually, this is the time to get great fall and winter gear at a decent price so stock up because it'll be a while before you see prices like these on Patagonia fall/winter gear again.

Labels:

Google

2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

I was hoping to get some good deals on wool or capilene base layers, but I felt that 30% was nothing that special. Go figure, I almost walked out without buying anything (I caved in on two pima cotton shirts and a pair of black diamong gloves)

Feb 16, 2010, 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Patagonia Community said...

I hear you on this Richard. I was pumped up then I got online to check out the sale and there wasn't anything that grabbed my attention. The R4 jacket for 40% off was okay, but there weren't the deep discounts that we've seen in years past. This weekend I was in Santa Monica and ran inside the Patagonia store there. I enjoyed seeing the stuff in person (as did many others apparently--it was pretty busy), but again nothing super compelling.

Feb 16, 2010, 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home