Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Best Patagonia Gift You Ever Gave/Got?

Image from carsrcoffins.com
Another day, another apology for poor photo quality.  But this time, it's kind of not my fault.  I was on the look out for a picture of the old Patagonia Critical Mass.  And this was one of the only ones I could find.  I have a special affection for this bag as it was the first Patagonia item I ever owned, some 13 years ago.

It was a Christmas gift to me from my mother-in-law, though mine was a dark grey/silver/blue color that I loved.  It had the toughest fabric, was BIG so it held everything, and was almost like that trophy wife that you could hold on your arm.  Except the Critical Mass lets me watch football on the weekend.

Anyway, that was the best Patagonia gift I ever received.  What's the best Patagonia gift (Christmas or other) you ever gave or received?  See more stories about my past Critical Mass bags here.

Labels:

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home