Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Return to the Patagonia Community

After some time off and some health issues, I'm gearing up for a return to the blog (and to Twitter for that matter).  I'm excited about some of the new offerings from Patagonia and plan to visit a couple of the retail stores in the next several weeks.  I just got the Early Fall catalog from Patagonia and was intrigued by a few of the things in there (including a redesigned Critical Mass bag).  Thanks for sticking with me and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Google

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chris O said...

Welcome back! First scoop of your return: Got a 30% off Off Sale postcard in the mail yesterday for July 21-27

Jul 15, 2011, 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger Patagonia Community said...

Hey Chris O! Good stuff. I just got the postcard today (what my mailman been doing?) and am excited to see what goes on sale. I'll be in the San Francisco Bay Area this week so I plan to hit up a couple of the stores (SF, Palo Alto, and maybe the Santa Cruz outlet?). Hopefully there'll be good stuff available. Thanks for reading.

Jul 18, 2011, 1:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home