Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Clearance Sale (Including Patagonia) at REI

REI is having a major winter clearance sale right now. It started this past Friday and everything ending in .83 is an ADDITIONAL 50% off.  It's pretty amazing.  I purchased the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Zip-Neck (which is still full price, btw; reviewed here) a couple of weeks ago but I also got a kid's one for my oldest daughter.  I paid $30 at the time.  Yesterday, as part of the sale, I got the one pictured above for my other daughter.  See that ".83"?  That's right, an ADDITIONAL 50% off that, taking it down to $13 and change.  Great deal.

As far as Patagonia stock goes, my local REI was pretty thin.  Aside from the Capilene stuff, they don't carry much else.  Maybe yours has more.  However, I did pick up a Mountain Hardwear Typhoon Jacket for a song.  It's a Gore-Tex PacLite shell that, full price, is $200.  REI's Winter Clearance Sale price?  $106.83, making the jacket about $53!

So head on down to your REI and tell 'em Patagonia Community sent you.  (They'll just give you a puzzled look.)

Labels: , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home